What I used:
- Sally Hansen White Tip
- Essie Jelly Apple
- - Sinful Colors Nail Art My Day
- - Sinful Colors Nail Art Fashionista
- - Essie No Chips a Head Top Coat
1. Start with painting all your fingers white (I used the Sally Hansen White Tip) minus on your ring finger. Remember to do TWO coats.
2. Go back to your ring finger and paint them a red color (I used Essie's Jelly Apple). Do two coats as well.
3. Once your nails are dried, steady your hand and start stripping your white nails using your red nail art paint (I used the Sinful Colors Nail Art My Day). I found it easier to start at the tip and work your way down.
4. Once you have all your white nails stripped go back to your red nails using either a silver glitter, gold glitter, or white nail art paint. I a silver glitter from Sinful Colors called Fashionista.
5. After your nails have dried go ahead and top coat them! DONZO! You now have candy cane nails!
What do you guys think? Will you try some fun Christmas nails?