Who doesn't love to wear sequins during the Holidays? No two Holiday Parties are the same. Each party has a total different vibe, one can be more dressy, more festive, or totally relaxed. Sequins can be dressed for every occasion, it's all in how you style them. Today I'm showing you two ways on how you can wear sequins.
Shirt: H&M | Pants: Badgley Mischka (sample sale find!) | Shoes: Zara | Bag: c/o Rebecca Minkoff
LACE & SEQUINS
1. Keep it simple when pairing up lace & sequins. When it comes to sequin tops do keep a clean neckline, opt for earrings and bracelets instead.
2. When doing two bold pieces, keep the make-up minimal. I don't go anywhere without my signature cat-eye, but I keep the shadow nude and paired with a nude lip (my new favorite are shades from NudeStix.)
3. When doing wide leg pants always opt for heels. The pants are especially long so I have no choice but to wear heels. But wide leg pants and high waist line can help elongate your legs, so play it up with a pair of heels. I opted for a pair of black booties.
Shirt: Aeropastle | Pants: Aerie (old similar shown above) | Shoes: ASOS (sold out but similar shown above) |
Necklace: c/o Capwell + Co | Bag: c/o Rebecca Minkoff
PLAID & SEQUINS
1. Go Bold! Plaid tops are made for necklaces. Pair this look up with a layered or statement necklace.
2. As for make-up, I love a red lip with a a plaid shirt. A red lip or a bold color helps you pop from behind the print.
3. Sequin leggings are perfect for the Holiday Season, paired with a plaid top you are ready for a casual party.
What are you wearing this Holiday Party season?