1. My Fiance. He helps me get through the bad days and he's there to share the good ones. He's my support system, he's my calm side. I'm ever so grateful to have such a loving, kind, supportive man in my life.
Engagement photos in Hawaii taken by photographer: Anthony Calleja (I swear I'll show more!!)
2. My Parents. They have always been there for me, good times and tough. They are the ones that I called crying in college when I was lonely or heart broken and they were always there to answer the call. And they still answer my calls, even my nightly calls on my walk home from the train station.
my parents and I after my college graduation (I look awful that's because this was taken after I balled my eyes out)
3. My Friends. I'm so blessed to have friends that back me up and support me, even when they are miles away.
4. My Family. They are crazy, but I don't know anyone who has a normal family (and if you do then I think you might be even weirder then mine)...I'm lucky to have a close knit family. That mean well and do love each other.
All my cousins and I at my Grandma's 80th birthday
5. Health...for my loved ones and myself.
6. Travels. I'm truly blessed that I got to not only traveled once this year but TWICE in two beautiful locations. Punta Cana and Hawaii. I'm so thankful for my fiance buying me a vacation to Punta Cana and giving me a once in a lifetime experience in Hawaii by proposing to me there.
Top photo: Punta Cana...Bottom photo: Hawaii
7. My experiences these past few months. Thank you to all the companies and designers who have gave me the chance to work with them. You have not only supported me, but have also supported my blog. I put my heart into this and I appreciate all te support I have received this past year.
8. My readers. Without you I wouldn't put all my love into this blog. Thank you for all the comments that you leave. Thank you for taking the time out of you day to stop by and read (even the lurkers, Thank You).
What are you thankful for this year?