1. picture of my engagement ring in Hawaii
2. the sunrise at Hanauma Bay where the fiancee proposes (view pictures from my Hawaii trip here) // 3. My new Lodinatt Bag (read about it here)
4. Good hair day // 5. The fiancee at our Homecoming week at our alma mater
6. Dresses at Dana-Maxx Showroom (read more about the collection here) // 7. Fall outfit
8. Halloween pumpkin // 9. Down tree from Sandy
follow on instagram: @fashionistanygirl
October by far was the most rememberable and wonderful times in my life. Not only did I get the chance to visit Hawaii but my loving boyfriend proposed to me right out on the beach during sunrise at Hanauma Bay. It's one of those times that I would love to relive since it all happened so fast and it felt so unreal. I wish I had it on video so that I can relive it and actually see it instead of crying while having a weird out of body experience. With how lovely my October started it was crazy how it ended with a hurricane that rocked the east coast. I never would have imagined my city flooded, subways shut up, homes destroyed...it's just devastating. Luckily I and my family made it out fine but my heart goes out to all the families that lost everything and have had their lives destroyed.
How was your October?
PS! I'm so excited to announce my co-hosting event with Bombom Jewelry. It's happening November 15th at 501 Lexington Avenue. Limited Space available so RSVP by November 10th: email@example.com