by Kimberlee from I Have Degrees in This
1. Coconut oil. I've been using Coconut Oil for many things including oil pulling. There are so many uses it for it and you can find it at your local grocery store.
2. Ponytails. I'm looking forward to ditching the braids and sporting the classic ponytail this summer. I may even add some accessories!
3. Glowing skin. I have fair skin so I often find bronzer looks odd on me. So I've become a fan of these "luminizers" where you mix it with your foundation to give you a glow. Stila has a great option.
4. Radiant Orchid. Pantone declared Radiant Orchid the color of 2014. I think it's a gorgeous color and see myself rocking it on my nails. OPI's "You're Such a Budapest" is a great option.
5. Coral lips. I think every girl can pull off a coral lip... you just have to be bold enough to do so. You can opt for a lightly tinted lip balm or go for a full fledge lipstick.
What summer beauty trends are you loving?