1. When I met Dom Streater (Project Runway Winner) at NYFW Fall 2014 | 2. Glam Blogger dinner NYFW Spring 2015
3. At my Bridal Shower | 4. Me and my Bridesmaids in Miami | 5. One of my favorite pictures taken on our wedding day! |
6. Honeymoon in St. Lucia | 7. the view of the 4th of July Fireworks from our roof | 8. Jazz Age Lawn Party |
9. One of the first days we had Chubs home with us | 10. Amazing Under Armour Event with Mode Media |
11. Competing at the Civilian Military Combine | 12. Our first Christmas as the Cavanaugh Family |
13. In Hawaii
Can you believe we are on the brink of another New Year? I can't! I know I say this every year, but my goodness this year truly flew. I feel so blessed for this year. It's one of (if not) the best year of my life, thus far. Mostly because I got to marry my best friend. Though three weeks prior to our wedding it was a little like hell, the outcome was more then what we could have ever wanted. We went on a truly romantic Honeymoon to St. Lucia. And adopted our sweet little kitty, Chubs! I also had another chance to visit Hawaii, which is really becoming my home away from home. I also had the best bridesmaids and maid of honor who flew down to Miami for my bachelorette party and who helped my mom put on a beautiful bridal shower at my aunts house. So many amazing experiences this year through this blog and outside of it. This year is one for the books!
I hope everyone has a happy and safe New Years Eve! Here's to 2015 let's make it sparkle!