Thank you to Mallory In New York for Awarding me the Stylish Blogger Award. It was such a surprise to me to see a comment from her saying that she awarded me this award. It's a great honor and I deeply appreciate it. So, here are the 8 facts about me:
1. I got two tattoos before ever getting my ears pierced.
2. I have a Jewish last name but I am not Jewish. In fact I am a Roman Catholic.
3. I was a Communications major in college and always thought about writing for a fashion or music magazine. I am now taking classes at FIT to gear myself towards that career.
4. I hate when people ask me what I do for a living because I hate having to explain my day time job. This is only becuase people outside the industry have no idea what I'm talking about and ask me to explain more. To avoid the question: I work for a radio company and I'm the continuity coordinator which means I work with the commercials and schedules for our radio programs.
5. I get into these moods where I become obsessed with an idea and have to do it once it's done I'm over it. Like this mint green hunt, every store I go into I try and find something mint green.
6. Every time I see a woman carrying Alexander Wang or a Chanel purse I sigh...and I'm pretty sure it's out loud.
7. I still watch America's Next Top Model and the Jersey Shore. And every time I watch the Biggest Loser I end up tearing up.
8. I'm surprised I'm not deaf from all the concerts that I've been too. My best friend and I pretty much went to concerts at least once a week in high school.
PS. I'm sorry for the lack of updates lately. It's been pretty busy work wise and socially. I will get some stuff up soon. I promise!