1. Cozy Knit Sweater. If you don't have a knit sweater go get one! They are the ESSENTIAL of the ESSENTIAL of fall pieces. They not only keep you warm but they can go with skirts, jeans, pants, over a dress....they can make an outfit look chic and casual.
2. Floral Skirt. Florals are usually spring/summer prints but sometimes we need that sunny disposition so why not bring a ray of sunshine by using this spring print in your fall wardrobe. Use your floral skirts by pairing up your look with a cozy knit sweater, tights, shearling boots, leather jackets, and a fun---ctional bag.
3. Black Tights. What more can I say then tights just keep your legs warm....
4. Shearling Boots. Shearling boots whether flat or high heeled add a bit of city slicker coolness to a look. A flat boot adds a casual feel while a high heel boot adds a sophistication to the look. It all depends what look you are going for.
5. Leather Jackets. Just like shearling boots leather jackets add a coolness to overall look. Leather also a bit of edginess and can tone down the girlness of a floral skirt. It helps give a girly look a tougher edge.
6. Fun and Functional Bag. Winter is here and sometimes we can't wear the heels outside so why not tote them around in a big fun bag. Accessories can really make your winter stand out. Also playing off of the shearling and pairing it up with a fur bag it a fun and sassy contrasting twist.
What is the end result??
Skirt: No Name
Shoes: DV by Dolce Vita
Bags: courtesy of R&Em
Jacket: Michael Kors