Kerin Rose sunglasses go for about $200 to about $800 dollars. Lets me honest there is no way I would spend that much money on a pair of bedazzled sunglasses (even if the "stars" wear them) when I know armed with the right tools I can just bedazzle them myself.
What you need:
- Glue gun
- Big framed sunglasses (mine are from Urban Outfitters: $14)
- Rose Flower Cabochons resin beads (got 40 mix pieces for $12 from Sun And Moon Crafts on etsy. They also have a set of 20 for $6...I got more then needed since I can use them on another craft project...they have all types of flowers so don't feel like you have to get roses)
- Wax paper....or something to put down on your table so glue doesn't get everywhere.
1. Before you get gluing try and plan out your color placement. It might change as you go along but it's helpful to see what the colors look like all lined up. I like symmetrical looks so I wanted the colors on one to look the same on the other
2. Once you got your color placement get to gluing! Glue the back of your flower and then place on the rim of your sunglasses.
3. I like symmetrical looks so I wanted the colors on one side to look the same on the other side. Once I hit the center I repeated the colors on the opposite side.
4. BAM! You have flower power sunglasses!!
(shirt: Forever21, shorts: H&M, Tights: Zara, and Shoes: H&M)
What do you think of these sunglasses?