1. My wonderful, sweet, loving, caring, supportive, creative, and handsome boyfriend. Without him
2. My parents. Literally without them I wouldn't be here....They have been my best friends for 25 years and I don't see that friendship ending anytime soon. Sure they make me mad sometimes but I couldn't ask for more loving, caring, and supportive parents. No matter what they have been there for me...late at night phone calls crying over a boy or to celebrating the big and small things in life.
3. My friends. Crazy as they are I love each and every single one of them. Even when we all wear matching shirts out to a nice restaurant to eat banana foster or have me walking in circles looking for some restaurant that we can't find or singing out loud in the middle of the street. They make me smile and do stupid things...that I never regret
4. My family. They are crazy...all of them...but then again who's family isn't. I got pretty lucky growing up with a close knit family. I always had my aunts, uncles and cousins around....and continue to do so.
my cousins and I when we were kids. Can you tell which one is me?!
5. My readers and blog followers. Without you guys I might have stopped this blog a long time ago. No really I appreciate all of you and am SUPER thankful for all your comments and feedback. They keep going and don't make me totally feel like I'm talking to no one.
6. I'm thankful for the person I am today and where I am in my short 25 year old life.