There's nothing like a good book...there's also nothing like a cold day and curling up in comfy clothes and a hot chocolate and reading a good book. I also find that most of my reading gets done on the train since I have a 30 minute train ride to and from work. I just wished I read more. It's not like I don't have books at home I haven't read-- I still have Kelly Cutrone's Normal Gets You Nowhere to read. I need to get on that! Anyway....
Here are my top 5 favorite books:
1. Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger (I know a lot of people either love this book or hate it. When I read it my freshman year of High School I just feel in love with it.)
2. The Harry Potter Series (yes that's right all 7)
3. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen (I read the book BEFORE seeing the movie)
4. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey (probably one of the best book turn movie...that at least I've ever seen.)
5. Pure Sunshine by Brian James (I read this when I was in High School. It was one of those teenage novels by this indepedent book company called Push. The company publishes new writers but it's all young adult books. A lot are darker and a little more edgier-- more realistic -- then your average teen novel.)
I've read a lot of books and it's hard to name just a few or to even try to think through the catalog of books I have read. What are your favorite books?