Monday, March 14, 2016
Inspirational Monday: Ultimate Packing Guide for SXSW
This weekend kicked off the festival in Austin, TX and tomorrow is everyones favorite portion of the festival: the music. Which to me is the official kick off to the music festival season. Whether going to Austin to visit the city or heading down to catch some shows there are some things that you need to make sure to pack:
1. Fringe Jacket. Is there anything more festival ready then a fringe jacket? This Blank NYC jacket will take you from SXSW to Coachella to where ever else this summer takes you. A fringe jacket is the perfect street style look that pairs up well with a day dress to a pair of jeans to cut off shorts.
2. Bucket Bag. Pack a bucket bag to carry all of your essentials. These bags go with every look, from boho chic to classic feminine. This See by Chloe bag is the perfect mix of sleek and boho.
3. Cowboy Boots. Like they say...When in Texas wear cowboy boots. If you don't pack a pair don't worry Austin has you covered. You'll find some great cowboy boot shops where you can pick up a pair of authentic Texan boots.
4. Tribal Jewelry. Simple pieces can really make a statement. Make a statement with a hand chain. They are also perfect for packing as you don't have to pack a bunch of different bracelets and rings.
5. Boho Dress. Nothing says free spirit like a boho dress. You can have fun taking a boho dress like this Free People from day to night. Go from cowboy boots for a day about town to a pair of heeled booties and motor jacket for a night of live music.
I totally wish I was packing-up for SXSW. If your heading down to Austin make sure to checkout my Austin Travel Guide...and PLEASE eat all the Torchy Tacos for me!
What would you make for SXSW?