Thank you to the girls at .Sabo Skirt. for inspiring to make my own pair of destroyed studded jeans.
NOW my DIY project...
1. I started with a cheap pair of jeans from H&M, studs from the fabric store Mood (yes the one that is on Project Runway), scissors, knife and tweezers (if you have pliers those work probably better).
2. I ripped the back pocket so that the flap hangs.
3. Then I started studding the inside of the pocket. The teeth go through the jeans, make sure to push down the teeth to secure the studd in place and so that they won't be poking you in the butt.
4. Once I had all my teeth in the back done I started with the front pockets with smaller studds. I started only on the outside top part of the pocket. Repeat what was done in the 3rd step.
5. Once all the studding was done I tried them on found where I wanted to cut the pants legs and made a mark. Now comes the fun part destroying the jeans. Take a scissor to the legs and start chopping. Once you have the legs cut off start shredding the bottoms of the jeans and the pockets with your knife and scissors. I honestly addicently cut the pocket in the front but whatever it works. Then WAH-LA there you have it your own destroyed studded jeans short.
I'm thinking about adding more cuts and slashes....hmmm that's a good thing about DIY you can do whatever you want lol.
I can not wait to rock these bad boys in MIAMI!
Do you guys think you'll try this at home?