Friend Friday: Summer Vacation
1. When it comes to packing for vacation what’s your mantra?
I'm an over packer so when it comes to packing I pack a whole bunch of different outfits. I like having choices. I usually take things that can go from day to night or be worn out on the beach but also on the streets. Things that are verstile are a must.
2. What are your must packs?My make up bag and the usual shampoo, conditioner, deoradant, etc.. I think this summer another must is also a maxi dress and/or skirt. They are really perfect for any situation.
3. What are you happy to leave behind?
My hair blow drier....
4. Any packing secrets that help you get everything into one suitcase?
The good thing about summer is that most clothes are light weight so there is less material to fold. The skimper the better??? Other then that, squeeze the sucker close!
5. Beach reading… what are you taking with you to read in the sand?
Hmmm I really need to find Kelly Cutrone's other book. I also want to read Tim Gunn's style book. Also some magazines. I would def love to hear what you guys are reading this summer!?!
Join in on the fun and become part of Fashion Beauty Friend Friday...click here to join.