What You Need:
- Old Pair of Oxfords (or a cheap pair)
- Paint Brushes (one with a bigger brush and a smaller one to get all the small cracks)
- Fabric Paint
1. Start with the tips of the shoes. Start with one coat and then wait for it to dry to see if you need another coat, depending on fabric of the shoe you might need multiple coats (I think I was up to 4!).
2. Once you get all your coats done on the fronts of your oxfords start to paint the tongue in the same color of the fronts of the oxfords. This might need a coat of two as well.
3. Once everything is dried start to paint your sides of the shoes.
THE FINISHED PRODUCT!
The last thing to do....take them out for a walk!
Sweater: Ben Sherman from LF Store
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Bracelets: Charlotte Russe